Instructor: Beth Stokes
With the increasing number of people who do not identify with a religion, there is an increasing need for secular services of all types. This is particularly true when it comes to celebrating the end of a life. Funerals, memorials, end of life celebrations, and now - living funerals, all provide opportunities for celebrants to offer a much needed service to a growing population.
In this course, you will learn of the various ways people honor death and celebrate the life of the deceased. Ceremony structure, rituals, and the careful process of interviewing clients will be addressed in this intensive four-week course.
You will achieve...
- Expert understanding of end of life rituals
- A new library of ceremony readings and quotes
- Business roadmap for working with funeral homes, directors, crematoriums and all legal implications
- Insights to set your services apart, from recommending green burials to approaching death with dignity
- One of four individual courses required to continue on the End of Life Celebrations track and earn an Associate Celebrant Certificate
This is one of four courses requirements on the End of Life Track to achieve an Associate Celebrant Certificate.
LIVE VIDEO COURSE TIMES:
Monday, November 2, 2020 @ 7 PM EST
Monday, November 9, 2020 @ 7 PM EST
Monday, November 16, 2020 @ 7 PM EST
Monday, November 23, 2020 @ 7 PM EST
*Video recordings of each week will be shared with participants.