Associate Celebrants are recognized after completing three of our individual course modules. This Fundamentals series allows you to focus your learning specifically on areas that will set you up for a successful and sustainable career as a Celebrant. Whether you have lead some of life's important celebrations already, or are interested in doing so as a rewarding second career, this coursework will allow you to map out your own path to success and introduce you to a network to of pros to help you out!
You will achieve...
- A strong understanding of global Celebrancy – its past, present, and future through a humanist lens
- An outline of your career path to both officiate and be legally recognized
- A collaborative relationship with others in the field through a project-based curriculum
- Hands-on experience with rituals from around the world and modern applications
- Expert understanding of different structures for wedding ceremonies
- Sample writing templates and original questionnaires to use with your couples
- Deep connections with your peers and an invitation to share our motto: Community Over Competition
Upon completion, you will earn an Associate Celebrant Certificate and web badge, full time access to our library or resources, and relationships that will help you grow for many years to come. Our Associate Celebrant Certificate takes approximately three (3) months to complete. Each required course will be offered twice annually.
Fundamentals includes the following coursework and current cohort schedules below:
Introduction to Celebrancy and Secular Ceremonies
Wednesdays in January 2021 @ 7:00 - 8:30 PM EST
Wednesdays in February 2021 @ 7:00 - 8:30 PM EST
Ceremony Writing for Weddings
Wednesdays in March 2021 @ 7:00 - 8:30 PM EST