Instructor: Cely Santana
Having a Celebrant business is just that - a business. There are so many aspects to running a successful business, and unless you have a business degree, it can be a daunting task to know where to begin!
Many individuals seek Celebrancy out as a 2nd career after a life change or working for years in an industry that they were not passionate about.
This course will help you find that passion and also implement best practices for bookkeeping, client appointments, follow leads and close sales. Celebrancy practice is very rewarding, and the "work" side of it should be too!
You will achieve...
- Knowledge of system and products available to work efficiently and stay organized
- Step-by-step coaching to get those systems set-up properly
- Streamlined processes to handle legal and financial requirements: templates for filing systems, tax information and client contracts
- Personal library of crafted wordings for various meetings and emails to help you automate your communications pipeline
- Beginning to end understanding of the "user experience" to make it easy to hire you and leave rave reviews for future business
This is one of six course requirements for the Masters Celebrant Certificate. Completing three courses out of six earns you an Associate Celebrant Certificate.
LIVE VIDEO COURSE TIMES:
Tuesday, August 4, 2020 @ 7 PM EST
Tuesday, August 11, 2020 @ 7 PM EST
Tuesday, August 18, 2020 @ 7 PM EST
Tuesday, August 25, 2020 @ 7 PM EST
*Video recordings of each week will be shared with participants.