Instructor: Beth Stokes
This four-course track leads to a specialized Associate Celebrant Certificate in End of Life Celebrations. We will cover how to discuss death and the deceased with your clients, and prepare you to ask questions with sensitivity to religious, cultural, and personal beliefs. Plus we will explore how a Celebrant or Officiant can assist with grief, especially when a death is traumatic. Learners will be supported by our expert instructors as we focus our training on crafting different ceremonies such as; Memorials, End of Life, Funeral, Graveside, Committal of the body, Living Funeral, Structure, Eulogies and more. Beth Stokes' experience includes end of life planning, home funerals, and green burials as well.
The following Celebrant Academy Courses are prerequisites to joining our End of Life track. Those who complete these three courses, and the End if Life Celebration module will receive an Associate Celebrant Certificate:
*Video recordings of each week will be shared with participants.
On the End of Life track, you will achieve...
- Expert understanding of end of life rituals
- A new library of ceremony readings and quotes
- Business roadmap for working with funeral homes, directors, crematoriums and all legal implications
- Insights to set your services apart, from recommending green burials to approaching death with dignity
- Lifetime mentoring and access to our online community of experts
- Associate Celebrant Certificate and professional web badge